Making Sweet Potato Tater Balls
Published : Thursday, 01 Mar 2012, 8:46 AM CST
Thanks to Chef Brad Priebe of The Stand on McKinney for this recipe!
Sweet Potato Tater Balls
- 1 Lb. (16oz) Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of Corn Starch
- Pinch of Brown Sugar
1. Finely dice fries or shred in a Cuisinart or Food Processor
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl
3. Form into balls (or Tots)
4. Fry in a deep fryer in 350 degree oil for 3 min. or until golden. Can also be fried on stove in a skillet with oil.